The World Cup only happens thanks to the dedication and enthusiasm of the World Cup Crew – the volunteers who congregate in Fort William every year to deliver the best mountain bike event on the planet. There are a range of roles – from keeping the site tidy to marshalling, from checking VIP access to being a Doping chaperone. Every single crew member plays a vital part in the overall success of the event.
Follow us on Facebook for updates regarding volunteering.
Any questions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now
Here’s what joining the crew requires:
- You must be at least 16 years old (sorry we can’t recruit anybody under the age of 16, no exceptions)
- You must be at least 18 years old to be a course marshal
- You should be hardworking, enthusiastic and prepared to take on all roles as directed by team leader
- You must be prepared to work long hours whatever the weather conditions
- You don’t need experience but if you have specific skills, other languages or have volunteered at the World Cup before please tell us!
- You must volunteer for a minimum of 2 days including Saturday and Sunday
In return you will receive:
- Volunteer ‘goody bag’ including several items of branded clothing – your uniform
- Packed lunches/food vouchers
- Daily expenses allowance
- Our eternal gratitude!