January 6, 2014
Tickets still on sale
Although early bird pricing has ended it doesn’t mean that you still shouldn’t be prepared by purchasing your tickets early in the 2014 year.
If you’ve been before, you’ll know exactly why this event in the Highlands has won the best World Cup award a record-breaking 9 times and you’ll probably be itching to get your tickets already. If you’ve heard how good it is and fancy seeing for yourself what it’s all about, then here are some still good reasons why buying your tickets early is .
1. Saves walking. Buying early guarantees a gondola ticket. There is a limit on tickets sold with gondola access, especially on the Sunday.
2. No Glasgow 2014 tickets? If you missed out on Commonwealth Games tickets, never mind, Fort William is the perfect way to get your big sporting event fix.
3. The Ryder Cup’s a tad expensive. Just down the road a bit, but a load more expensive than the World Cup (and sold out) so go gravity instead.
4. Get sorted. With your tickets bought, get your accommodation and travel arranged well in advance. You know it makes sense.
5. Be smug. You can start 2014 safe in the knowledge that you will be there for one of the greatest mountain bike events of the year.
6. Be happy. You’ve got 6 months of looking forward to your trip to the Scottish Highlands.
7. Plan your road trip. Take some days off around the World Cup and you could indulge in some of the best riding in the UK. Magnificent trail centres or natural wilderness tracks, it’s all there for the taking.