The World Cup only happens thanks to the dedication and enthusiasm of the World Cup Crew – the volunteers who congregate in Fort William every year to deliver the best mountain bike event on the planet.
Please direct any volunteering questions to:
Telephone: 0131 555 3820
* You must be at least 16 years old (sorry we can’t recruit anybody under the age of 16, no exceptions)
* You must be at least 18 years old to be a course marshal
* You should be hardworking, enthusiastic and prepared to take on all roles as directed by team leader
* You must be prepared to work long hours whatever the weather conditions
* You don’t need experience but if you have specific skills, other languages or have volunteered at the World Cup before please tell us!
* You must volunteer for a minimum of 2 days including Saturday and Sunday
In return you will receive:
* Volunteer ‘goody bag’ including several items of branded clothing – your uniform
* Packed lunches/food vouchers
* Daily expenses allowance OR accommodation
* Our eternal gratitude!