December 2, 2013
10 reasons to buy a Fort William World Cup early bird ticket
Yes, in plenty of time for Christmas, the 2014 UCI Mountain Bike World Cup early bird tickets go on sale today, 2 December.
If you’ve been before, you know exactly why this event in the Highlands has won the best World Cup award a record-breaking 9 times and you’ll probably be itching to get your tickets already. If you’ve heard how good it is and fancy seeing for yourself what it’s all about, then here are 10 good reasons why going Early Bird makes sense.
1. Dosh. You could save up to 16% by buying early.
2. Santa time. Make your loved one/mate/boss/employees happy on Christmas Day with the perfect present.
3. Saves walking. Buying early guarantees a gondola ticket. There is a limit on tickets sold with gondola access, especially on the Sunday.
4. No Glasgow 2014 tickets? If you missed out on Commonwealth Games tickets, never mind, Fort William is the perfect way to get your big sporting event fix.
5. The Ryder Cup’s a tad expensive. Just down the road a bit, but a load more expensive than the World Cup (and sold out) so go gravity instead.
6. Get sorted. With your tickets bought, get your accommodation and travel arranged well in advance. You know it makes sense.
7. Be smug. You can start 2014 safe in the knowledge that you will be there for one of the greatest mountain bike events of the year.
8. Be happy. You’ve got 6 months of looking forward to your trip to the Scottish Highlands.
9. Plan your road trip. Take some days off around the World Cup and you could indulge in some of the best riding in the UK. Magnificent trail centres or natural wilderness tracks, it’s all there for the taking.
10. You could get a VIP upgrade. Yes, one lucky Early Bird will be chosen at random and will get 2 x VIP tickets that money just can’t buy, for the days that they’ve booked.*
* VIP tickets are only available for Saturday and Sunday. No alternative prize, additional tickets or monetary equivalent is possible. VIP tickets are not sold to spectators. VIP tickets include access to the VIP catering tent, the VIP section of the grandstand and the gondola.
Early bird ticket prices end on 31st December 2013.